Monday, June 2, 2008

Outcast.

I just got back home.
I walked to the park, saw people I knew- a few of them even said hi to me.
For some reason... I just feel like an outcast.
I only have... five friends in this town.
All of the others can just fuck off.
All of my friends live nowhere close to me- though varying regions of Northeastern, Ohio.
I've been feeling more alone than usual lately.
I want to just... go away.
I'm tired of feeling alone, but it's my fault alone, no one has done a single thing to me.

The reason I feel alienated is because I allow myself to feel this way.
I REALLY want to just want to be a happy person, and move on... but I can't.

I can't really recall the last time I actually felt happy.
Even when I was in a relationship.
I want to do something, anything to feel happy.

I'm tired of hating myself, and everything around me.
I need something.
anything.

- Josh

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We have a lot of the same problems I see, loneliness is a nice part of my life. I hate but it has it's perks. Its my fault too I'm alienated from the world you know, I could pick up the phone but I really don't want to. Does my phone ring nope, texts, once in a great while unless I'm the one doing it, my house phone nothing again. It's come down to books and skateboarding to keep my loneliness at a halt. With my PS3 back that is just another but it's too nice to stay inside so I walk in Warren time time. I feel you though, I don't know if it'll end but if it doesn't, how can it get worse?