Sunday, June 1, 2008

Albums to listen to in 2008

Good morning everyone.
Not much is happening today.
Kind of blank on writing, but I'm trying to fill in spots that are made when I don't write for a few days.
It was a fun, happening, out-there weekend- but it's just stuff I know people wouldn't be interested in hearing of.

So, instead I've compiled a nice little list of albums I look forward to checking out this year (and some from this year I HAVE checked out).


R = Released
NYR = Not Yet Released

1. In Rainbows - Radiohead (R)
2. Unfamiliar Faces - Matt Costa (R)
3. Odelay (Deluxe Edition, 10th Anniversary) - Beck (R)
4. The Bedlam In Goliath - The Mars Volta (R)
5. Board Up The House - Ghengis Tron (R)
6. Float - Flogging Molly (R)
7. 13 Blues for 13 Moons - Thee Mt. Zion Silver Orchestra & Tra-La-La-La Band (R)
8. Consolers of the Lonely - The Raconteurs (R)
9. Accelerate - REM (R)
10. Attack and Release - Black Keys (R)
11. Rising Down - The Roots (R)
12. Odd Couple - Gnarls Barkley (R)
13. Weezer (Red Album) - Weezer (NYR)
14. Seeing Sounds - N*E*R*D (NYR)
15. Meo Suo I Eyrum Vio Spilum Endlalaust - Sigur Ros (NYR)
16. Last 2 Walk - Three 6 Mafia (NYR)
17. GNV FLA - Less Than Jake (NYR)
18. Self Medication - Slackers (R)
19. The Third World - Immortal Technique (NYR)
20. Agony and Irony - Alkaline Trio (NYR)
21. Nigger - Nas (NYR)
22. Untitled - Aquabats (NYR)
23. Untitled - RANCID (NYR)
24. Untitled - Social D (NYR)

Those are just a few of the albums I'm anticipating/listening to since their release this year. I especially recommend the new Slackers album "Self Medication", good shit.

No comments: