Friday, July 25, 2008

Ravenna Skatepark, and Townies.

Good morning everyone.
Right now, it's 10:07 AM- and I'm listening to some Defiance, Ohio.

Yesterday turned out to be interesting.

I was sitting at the park with Fro, and Anthony- and we were just talking about skateparks, when I brought up the new Ravenna skatepark- and then Fro gestured towards his car, like "dude, let's fucking go"... so after Anthony got permission- and I got some bum directions from George we were off.

The directions George gave us told us to drive straight through downtown until we see a boarded up building and then turn left... something for us three that became WAY harder than it should've.

Well, we stop at a local Hallmark after driving around for a bit; when we get in there, it's a nice Asian lady working the counter, and when she walks away to ask the manager Anthony says to me "Fucking Chinks", and I say "Dude- shut the fuck up! She's not even five feet away.", after getting misleading directions from the Hallmark lady; we were off again.

We took their directions that took us out past township, into the countryside of Ravenna. After spending a nice 15 mintes driving into the country, we turned around. We went straight through the light we were told to turn left at- and went this way.

After pulling up to someone and asking them, Fro went "fucking people" and we found a nice older lady who finally pointed us in the right direction.

When we get there and start to walk in... we instantly feel the cold shoulder, because we're not townie fucks. They stare at us as we walk in, and while the others skate I ignore the odd, fucked up glances they keep throwing.

After about an hour or so- we bail.
We hit Taco Bell on the way back, and after Fro walks a dog we sit around the park for a bit.

Not a bad day, I say.

- Josh

PS: Check out my friend Brittany's blog, it's under "Friends". :)

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Awwwwww!!! You made me a p.s.!!! I freaking heart you!!!!
<3