Friday, July 25, 2008

When the last green leaf turns orange.

So, today is the first time in a week or so I really had a full night of sleep. 11 full hours! woo! Instead of the three I've been running on all week.

Today is also the day that my friend from NY (Amber) left to go back to her home. It was hard saying goodbye to her yesterday... but I guess it was time.

We had a fun, cool summer- and I'll miss her until I see her again.

I'm actually kinda depressed in a way- because I hung with her EVERY day of the summer, to the point where it became a sure thing to see her... and now... she's gone, so now I feel kinda directionless for some odd reason.

I've actually even been considering if I even want to continue writing on here... and I've concluded that I will. It's given me an outlet to let people know that I'm more than just some jerk (given, I am), but- I think it may have also changed a few person's opinions of me... though I could be wrong.

So, I'll continue to write on here... as long as I have something to write about. I'll write about a watermelon that looked blue, a hula hoop that was misshaped, and how I think the moon landing was a hoax.

Have a good days guys.

- Josh.

No comments: