Sunday, July 13, 2008

It's easier

Right now It's 1:33 AM.
I'm listening to some Explosions in the Sky, while thinking.
I had a good idea that I passed onto Fred the other night, he actually like(s/d) it.

Today I was kinda all over the place.
It's actually blurry to me.
I mean- I know what I did, and I can recall it all- but... I don't know how I did it.
I don't recall going home, watching George Carlin on HBO, grabbing a book and heading back to the park, but I did.

I feel better today though.
I actually know what's happening.
Yesterday I was out there.
Not sure if Fred noticed it when we hung... but I'm surprised I even made sentences.

Then again, I'm surprised most people can even make sentences.

I read this on someones profile earlier today:

NOT a prep, jock, goth, emo, punk, scene, slut.shes CHEYENNE... get over it.lov life. she flirt alot, but that dont mn she like you.not your typical "oh, im so ugly and fat, my life sucks!!"chik. gorgeous nd nice body. forget what u hrd.

Never in my entire life have I wanted to strangle another human being for so much improper grammar. Of course it's EVERYWHERE on this blog... but Jesus fucking Christ- it's not even like the words she's attempting are difficult!

Too much unnatural anger for one person to behold.

Who knows.

- Josh.

No comments: