Saturday, July 12, 2008

Angry for the sake of being angry.

It's 1:06 AM.
I'm listening to Godspeed You! Black Emperor.
And I couldn't feel worse.
I fucking hate this shit.

I'm not angry at anyone, I'm done with that.
I'm just... angry for the sake of being angry.

It's not really even anger anymore, it's depression and sadness that has turned into anger.
I really hope it hits soon.

When it does- I'll feel better.
I know I will.
What's gonna break it though?
You?

I doubt it.

You could, but you won't.

You don't even know what I'm talking about.

It's better.
You're better.

Don't do what I'm doing with my life.
Not a smart idea.
Who knows.

I hope it's soon.

I only know of one person who knows whats happening to me right now, and they're asleep (or so I would guess).

Soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know what you're going through, but I hope everything turns out ok...

Josh Bennett. said...

I'll be fine.
I always am.
Thanks though, Jonah.