Sunday, July 6, 2008

Last Few Days

So I haven't written in almost a week... but it's cool.

It's not that I don't want to write- there just isn't much happening (that I feel I can write about, without hurting or getting others' in trouble), but I've kinda just been hanging out lately.

The past week or so I've kinda just been hanging out with my usual group of friends.

My friend Frankie's cousing Amber (from New York) came in last weekend, so I've been chilling with her a bit lately.

Kinda just having fun this summer, even though I get yelled at constantly for showing up at home at like 4 AM with no explanation.

The second I think of anything to write about- I'll be here :)

- Josh

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Use the "alien abduction" explanation, it always works for me.... I think.