Thursday, October 25, 2007

Journal Entry For Wednesday Oct. 24th.

Not much happened yesterday, I finished classwork around 11:00 AM, then watched some House, M.D. on DvR, followed by some "Monk" Afterwards Grabbed a shower, after I was drying off and got dressed Christina (my girlfriend called) and said she was already in town, usually she gets in about 5:30 - 6:00, but it was 4:00 or so. I dryed off my hair and left. I met up with her at the "falls" and we hung for a bit up there before walking around. she threw stuff at me and I threw it back (I'm telling you none of this is very interesting), and then we walked up to the Library, we went up to the Museum area upstairs, figured why not, well we ended up sitting around in there for like an hour and a half talking to one of the "curators". She was really cool, she told me a whole lot, she told us how Newton Falls used to be covered in trees before the Tornado in 85' and how Newton Falls is slowly falling apart and I highly agreed leading into a local politic discussion (mind you Christina is probably going insane at this point) and I'm talking to some lady about local politics.

Afterwards we headed back to my house, sat around for a while watching some "It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia", then went downstairs for some "Scrubs"... And other stuff.

*Ahem*

Well, she left around... 8:00 - 8:30, I came home sat around playing some SNES and listening to Eugene Mirman, 10:00 watched the new "Life", that show is fucking brilliant. If you haven't seen it then I seriously think you should, it's about a cop who was framed for murder 12 yrs. ago, he gets out from DNA evidence that is inconclusive, and he goes back and becomes a detective, while still in secrecy solving his own case, I think it's amazing....

After Life was over, I headed to the room, worked on some school stuff, and fell asleep around 12:30 to Eddie Izzard's "Dress To Kill" on the iPod.

No comments: