Friday, October 26, 2007

Thursday the 25th.

Good morning zero readers. I'm posting from yesterday, I don't really know if anyone has been reading this other than Mike and Christina. Well, regardless here's yesterday.


Woke up around 5AM and sat around for a bit, then got into my morning ritual:

IMDB.com (to check the forum)
followed by
RARmy.net
Then
Myspace.com
after that
Digg.com
Then
Redvsblue.com
one more
1up.com

Then I go to school work, well after that was over I did my first post in blogspot (if your confused, I post for the day before so, tomorrow, I'll post for today) it doesn't make much sense but oh well.

Either way, after that I found two new albums leaked onto the internet, the first:

Somewhere In Between by Streetlight Manifesto (Not released till November)

The second. I-Empire - Angels And Airwaves (also not released till November)




Both are pretty amazing (Streetlight moreso) mostly because of the horrendous AVA artwork, seriously it's fucking retarded in my opinion. Anyways, after I got those and put them on my iPod I got off of the computer and watched some M*A*S*H before I realized I was watching M*A*S*H and then came back to the computer and watched some "Monk" and then some "Entourage", then called Christina, talked for a bit (seeing as I hate phones) and then I got off.


About 2 or so, I was getting ready to take a nap because I was up at 5AM and then my grandmother came in to tell me to get up because I had to help my grandfather clean out our storage unit, Jesus we found some shit.
So, we finished that and came home, and I came back and said fuck it and watched some more "Entourage" and sat around... Then the phone rang, I went to go pick it up and my grandfather got it so I asked who it was he said "Some lady, for grandma." so I walk in where my grandma is and she has the phone and " say "who is it?" (fearing it to be a teacher from my school) and... It's my mom, the same mom I haven't talked to in about 6 months, since I've been back. I was given the phone and we talked for about ten minutes, and turns out she's having surgery on her head because of this tube she had implanted in her when she was little, well it needs replaced, and so we talked for a bit, she asked how school was and stuff, then we got off the phone. It was odd as fuck.

Anyways, after the phone call I went back to watch more "Entourage" (Nice name drop) and then ate dinner. Called Christina later on, and then watched Thursday night:

My Name Is Earl
Scrubs
ER
30 Rock
The Office
It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia.

Directly after watching Archie Morris jerk off in an ambulance on ER I headed to bed. This is my boring-ass life, welcome.

No comments: