Sunday, October 28, 2007

Memories: A night with Colin, James, and Charlee.

Well, I'm doing this to make up for a pathetic blog earlier today.


This night- it was early Spring, but the summer had already melted- I remember that vividly. I think it was May or June but I can't be sure, it had just rained, I walked to the park and saw Charlee, James, and Colin. If you don't know who they are; I'm good friends with Charlee and James, I like Colin, but we don't really hang with him.

Anyways-

As I was saying, it ahd just rained and I was taking a walk, and decided to walk to the park, and James, Charlee, and Colin were skating in the wet skatepark, we hung out for a bit up there, and they called these girls up and we were headed to PA, but we had to stop at Colin's which was about an hour away, and they were going to see these girls but I was dating someone at the time so I was just up for a ride and some fun. We stop at McDonalds and grab something to eat, Colin and Charlee were in Colin's car, I was with James in his Car. So we finish inside, then we find a bunch of party streamers and wash of paint in James's car from his Grad party, so we take it and stream his car and draw penis's all over it, then these girls were over and the car and yelled at us, so Charlee ran over to their car and drew a giant penis on it.

Well we do that and then we head to Charlee's house for something then to Colin's, so we take a massive hour car ride to his place and then the girls in PA cancelled so they tried Cleveland and nothing- then Columbus, still nothing. So, we say fuck it, and just decide to park James' car in Ravenna and bomb around for a few hours. So after a while of skating, we decide to just run around and avoid the police, sticking to the shadows- I'm wearing flip-flops, so anywhere I go I make a clip clop sound. So, I have to be careful, and we're running around and stuff for a long time running into cops and hiding. After a while we head to James' car and there is this ledge and I see a cop, so I get ready to hide while everyone takes spots, what I didn't see was that this ledge wasn't a ledge, it was a 20 ft. deep enclave and I also didn't notice the sign that said "Warning high voltage" until I was over the ledge and then immediately moved backwards before I fell in. It was fucking scary.

So we move James' car over by this bank and keep running around, and we decide to leave, we get to James' car... There's a cop moving this way, so James and Charlee run to hide- Colin is 18 so he doesn't give a fuck, I stand by the car hoping he doesn't pull in- he doesn't so we run and get into the car as fast as possible and notice the cop turning around seeing all of us so we drive like hell out of there.

Afterwards we stop at an all night grocery store and we stock up, James grabs one of the old person scotters with the cart in the front and drives around in it while the security guard (who looks like the dad from Family Matters) watches us. We get provisions and then drive me home.

I get at home at 2:30AM on a school night, go in- watch The Sopranos and go to bed.

No comments: