Sunday, October 28, 2007

Weekend In Review.

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days, so I guess this one will cover Friday to now (Sunday)


Friday- woke up around 8:30 or so, did my morning web rituals, then went to classwork. I basically sat around most of the day- then Mike and myself decided to hang out before he went to a party later on, so we walked around for a bit in the rain, hid under an awning when it got heavy, then we walked along the park and found another awning by someone's house who was for rent, just messing around I tried pushing the window up, it was open, figures no one even bothers to lock their fucking windows, we decided for the better use, we wouldn't go in. Well, then we walked around some more and then we saw two people in their car (who should remain anonymous) and they wanted Mike to buy cigarettes for him so we did that and he bought them the wrong ones but said fuck it and just walked. We walked towards the park, said our goodbyes and left, then I went home and went to sleep.

Saturday- Woke up around 1:00 by my grandmother telling me I had to help my Grandfather telling me I had to help clean out the storage unit, so we got in the van and carried so much shit (including a scythe) to the van and packed it full, afterwards we began to drive away:

Grandpa: Did you close the van doors?
Me: No, you did.
Grandpa: Don't play fucking jokes.
Me: You closed it!

So he went to look and it was closed, yeah. so, we get home and pack everything into the house that was got, then I sit around to some more "Entourage" then eat dinner with the family, after that I head over to Clay's for some Halo 3 and Guitar Hero 3 demo. We chill for a bit I win all but 1 match out of 6. So, I headed back home and sat around for a bit, there came a knock on my window- Cody, Quasar, and their friend Brandon. So we bomb around for a while then I retire to my home, call Christina and then watch Saw IV, (Which in my opinion- was alright 6/10).

As you can see, not much happens in my life, sorry. Wait till Wednesday- Halloween!

No comments: