Thursday, November 1, 2007

Oct. 31st. (Halloween)

Well, it's 6:02Am, I've been up since about 3Am or 4Am. Well, I guess this would be Wednesday in review if I'm not mistaken.


Woke up Wednesday morning around 9AM (First REAL night of sleep in quite a while). Did some schoolwork and posted on IMDB.com and RARmy.net for awhile too. Grandparents had some court hearing today about Custodyship of yours truly. They left around 1PM or so for that- so that meant I got to get out of classwork early. So, I decided to shower, and shave... But first, I kind of just walked around my house naked, I'm not completely sure why, but I did, then I decided to shave my pubes while watching Scooby Doo Meets The Boo Brothers, needless to say- I ended up needing to get the Vacuum out of the closet to clean the living room carpet.

After that I got a shower and called Christina to see what time she was coming in and stuff. So after with that done, I got dressed- Grandparents got home, got into a fight with my grandma. I was sitting in my room and I told her earlier that Christina would be in around 4PM and I was sitting in my room she was in the kitchen, here's what went down.

Grandma: Josh!
Me: Yes?!
Grandma: It's 4!
Me: Congratulations!
Grandma: I thought Christina would be in at 4?
Me: She said she'd call when she got in Grandmother.
Grandma: Oh okay, you didn't say that.
Me: Thank you, I can handle it!
Grandma: What are you talking about?
Me: I can handle it pretty well thanks, I'm not an infant.

And you may think "Josh you're an asshole." and hold up- because when I can't stand answering questions that don't really affect the situation, like "What was the area code where you live?" and my reply would be "Why?" now, if this imaginary situation meant this person wanted to call me, then I'd have an actual reason to answer it, but if they are just wondering because of some stupid fucking nervous disorder that means that they have to pry into every little thing in my head then it's not worth my fucking time. And it's not because I don't care, but I have to explain:

When I lived in Arizona, I had the run of the house because my mom and Jay were always working, I loved it! I loved having such independence, mostly because it wasn't left up to me- but I was encouraged to clean and stuff and it was fucking good, they didn't ask useless questions and I didn't pry into their lives. I love independence of just a quiet nature.

I don't know- anyways. After Christina came in we sat around at the Falls for a bit then headed out to me house were we again just sat around- then started watching Shaun Of The Dead. Kind of just stopped watching it, I wanted to go walk around and see people in their costumes- I love that, the one time of year you can go around beating on people's doors asking for food without getting an odd stare or two. Well, we walked around for a bit then went uptown where the Halloween Festivities were taking hold, we stood around up there and talked to some people and stuff, then headed up to The Falls to escape the crowd. We hung around up there till her dad came to pick her up.

Made me kind of sad to see her go, we've been seeing each other more a lot lately, which I really like. But, I don't know if she knows when I'm kidding or not. I kind of have a very, very dry sense of humor and it's hard for some people to understand that I'm kidding, that's kind of why I feel bad a lot. Mostly because it's not her fault that I'm being an ass, I'm just being an ass by nature. But, truly, I'd give up anything in this universe for her, I would. It's odd for me to say because there's a lot of stuff out there that I really appreciate. I appreciate having quite a few friends and people knowing me, and my sense of humor too, but I'd give up all of that for her- and I'm sure if/when she reads this she might go "Don't do that", or "You wouldn't" or even "I don't want to make you feel like you have to." But honestly, none of that has a part of my life without some force driving the other.

Anyways- sorry about going off topic. After she left, I walked up town I saw Cory Snyder, Johnny Baker, Lauren, Bev, Sarah, and someone else so I stopped to say Hi and we talked for a bit till Johnny, Cory and their friend left, Bev gave the phone to Sarah (Carey was on the phone) and for some reason I forget why I just started screaming into the phone "Fuck that Carey bitch, what a whore." and stuff along those lines- hope she knows I was kidding, I'll apologize later.

So, afterwards Lauren gave me a ride home, and then I sat around till I fell asleep to Henry Rollins. All in all, a pretty swell day.

No comments: