Saturday, November 10, 2007

Feel The Gold.

So- It's 11:40 PM and I'm getting ready to head to bed- but decided to update my entry for the day.

Woke up around nine AM with the sound of my grandma running the vacuum outside of my room; ten minutes later my grandpa calls "Josh are you awake?!", I of course say- "No!" and then roll out of bed and put on an old hoodie and a pair of jeans.

Walk out into the kitchen and of course- fucking starting in on me and I just ignore people fucking with my head this early. After a while they tell me I need to shape up my attitude, to which I reply"Oops." after that my grandpa and I go to my uncle's and continue our job of cleaning scrap from his backyard (bitches work)- we finish a load and it includes a bunch of random metal and me lifting a tractor (riding lawnmower) onto the bed of the truck.

We take it to the scrapyard and go back for another- which includes a gas tank (the type that are used for people without central gas in their home- heavy motherfucker) and an AC unit which gets dropped on my foot.

After that load, we stopped and headed home.

My grandmother tells me Clay called while I was gone, I considered not calling- but decide to, and he asks if I'm up for some game, I say yeah, and I call Christina to tell her- and then go shower.

Afterwards I head over to Clay's and he says sorry for what he said the previous day- at least he apologized. Well, everything the rest of the day went fairly well.

I came home, called Christina, ate a hamburger, and here I sit.

Maybe I'll have something interesting for you tomorrow. - Josh.

No comments: