Sunday, November 11, 2007

It's always better.

Well, It is 5:59PM here on a dreadful Sunday evening. As Winter draws nearer and nearer we are forced to notice the turning of a season into a cataclysmic darkness and cold every day.

Remember summer? It got dark at like 9:30PM, now it gets dark at 5:30, or even earlier sometimes. It's kind of dank and depressing, but I'll still be here posting!

I'm slowly trying to turn my blog into something popular- but I realize that doing that is impossible, because I'd need a niche. Which I don't need/want. This blog is essentially about my day to day life, and the truth that not much happens. For instance this brilliant writer Kevin his website http://pointlessbanter.net/ is a great website- and it's essentially a humor blog. I don't really want to do that, because I can't. I guess I'm funny, but whenever I write it's harder for me to be funny, I'm better at just making up my funny stuff on the moment (Improv). For the most part- my blogs are depressing. Which I want to change, but that is easier said than done. I can't just stop being depressing and make my blogs light-hearted and happy.

Right now, I only know one person who bookmarks my blog and checks it, and that would be my friend Cameron. Which is great, because I know he reads it now, but I'd like people to make some suggestions to me about my blog and what I could improve on, because I notice that this blog is rather 2D, it's basically just what I think, because it's my writings and my journal.

I hate saying I'm such a whore that I want people to tell me what they want to read- but it's kind of true. I'm not looking for mainstream popularity, but I just want to be recognized.

Maybe I'm conceited.

No comments: