Thursday, November 22, 2007

Let's Go.

Hello one and all, hope your all feeling hefty, hefty, hefty and full of turkey. I know I am (plus some Apple pie).
It's 12:30 on the dot right now and decided I'd update over here.
I've been thinking about doing this little project (although it'll probably never see fruition), I want to use my mic and record a bunch of different excerpts from my blog. I think it'd be fun, let people listen to my boring, emotionless voice on the go.

Anyways- today. Fuck, fuckity, fuck, fuck, fuckaroo.

Jesus it was terrible (at first).

Well- I planned on waking up at ten which didn't happen. Instead I wake up at eleven from my grandfather outside my door going "WAKE UP!" I was already awake and told him to go away, instead he kept standing there screaming into my room.
I sat up and just said "I'm gonna hang myself today, I just know it, I swear to god I'm just gonna fucking kill myself, I hate them." so I get up and go to the bathroom. I shower and brush my teeth, and I'm standing there naked in my bathroom and say "I'm just going to have to kill them, aren't I? Give me a gun and I'll kill my entire family today, I swear to god."

Well- I didn't kill them.
I almost did. But- I didn't.

So, the day progresses. My Aunt Beth, Uncle Robert, Sarah (their daughter), and Cody (their son) show up around nine thirty while I was talking to whom I believe is Damon Albarn (Gorillaz, The Good The Bad & The Queen, Blur) and so I bail on that chat and head to see my familia. well, we lug everything into the house that they brought for Thanksgiving. Aunt and Uncle go somewhere so I'm there with the Grandparents, and the Cousins.
So we're standing there in the kitchen and my Grandma is getting something ready for me to take to the basement pantry, and then that little fucker Cody hits me in the back of the head.
IT IS NOT MY FUCKING DAY.
I've never wanted to skull punch another human in my entire life.
I said "I advise you never to do that as long as you live." and if you read my previous blog then you'd know that they are hardcore Christians'. Well everyone in the room starts laughing and I'm ready to kill someone at this point, but in a gesture of being a pacifist I drop my head and stare at the floor with my mouth closed. Broken. You know the worst part? He's 13. I could hit him and not get in any trouble, but you know what I don't want to hit him because I know being a pacifist means I should preserve peace (also they are hunters, so you know they're REAL "Americans") but I just wanted to skull punch him and laugh. I should have. Anyways.

Well, we sit around waiting for the food. And then we eat eventually.
Afterwards everyone comes into the living room and we talk for a bit.
They eventually leave.
I went for a walk shortly after.
Now here I sit.
I think I'll talk to Fred for a bit.
May The Giant Be With You - Josh.

No comments: