Friday, November 23, 2007

Well, The Evening Brings Us Closer To Another Day.

Right now it's exactly 11:01 PM here in Ohio.
I figured I might as well tell what happened on my gloriously boring day.


I woke up at one or so, if I don't have school then I'm not fucking waking up. Anyways- I wake up and kind of just sit around. About two- my grandmother calls me into the kitchen for a talk.

We discuss my terrible grades (and tell her I know) and we agree that I need to do better. After the talk I get online and talk to Matt about the blog (he's starting a blog up and becoming a part of the blog network I'm starting, but that's hush hush right now.) After a while, I eat dinner with the family and then go to the computer and watch some Lost for a bit. Now- here I sit.

There just isn't much to do on days like these.
Lay around and do nothing or party; and since I don't drink I have no need to go to a party. So- there is nothing to really to talk about, like many of my days lately.

I don't know; today I was kind of depressed too. I just felt sad and useless (which I pretty much am). Not suicidal depressed- just depressed where I want some change in my life. I don't know what kind of change, just something to make the days seem shorter and give me something to be happy about. I have Christina and she helps; but I don't see her that often, so I have a lot of downtime. I've just been bummed about a few things lately as well. I need a shower, I smell gross.

Anyways.
I'm tired, and depressed, and I just want to stop writing and do something else.


Love - Josh
(no more May The Giant Be With You for now.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't be sad bud

you can call me anytime you need something or just to talk :)

Josh Bennett. said...

I shall remember that dear Lauren.

Anonymous said...

agreed with the no party thing.
i feel yah

Josh Bennett. said...

We all have our vices I suppose.