Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Monday- and now.

It is 10:25AM, and I woke up about, eh a half hour ago. I fell asleep early last night, so I figured I'd update now.

Well, I woke up and did my morning ritual, the some schoolwork. Afterwards, I called Christina and we talked for a while, but I got sleepy and told her I'd call back.

I was just dozing off- when Clay calls, he asks if I'm coming over and I say later on (which it ends up raining later, and I'm not walking through the fucking rain to his house anymore, got me sick). Well a few minutes later, Katlin calls and asks if I want to make a trip to Shop and Save, and Circle K with her. I agree, because I don't really get to hang with her that often and we used to quite a bit.

So, we get to Shop And Save.. and her dad wants ALL the white tea in the store. ALL of it. So, we go to the back where the 6 packs were, and we get like 49 of them, altogether that's 294 bottles of White Tea. So we carry them out to the car, and then hit Circle K. We drive around for a bit (for some reason she's trying to get lost), and then eventually drops me off at home.

I eat dinner, and then watch some Twin Peaks, before calling Christina. We talk for a half hour or so, then get off the phone. I watch some more Twin Peaks before heading to bed. A fairly uneventful day.

- Josh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahhaa my dad is a crazy man.

Of course she tried to get lost. SHE TOOOOK FOORRREVER

Josh Bennett. said...

She also ignored your phone calls too, forgot that one :P