Thursday, November 1, 2007

So- A Shout Out And Thursday's Input.

Alright- it was brought to my attention that I kind of only name certain friends on here, and it's not that I don't care about ALL of my friends but this blog is sort of an input of the biggest things that happened in my day, which sadly- some don't fit into, but yesterday I forgot to mention one of my best buds- Katlin. You know I love you like a sister and I'd do anything for you- and from now on I'll try to mention you more, so stop telling me your not in my blogs. To be fair, all of my friends deserve mention- but my mind is tired, and if your reading this and you are not being mentioned- then hang with me more and we'll see.

Anyways.

woke up around 4AM or so, I can't remember it could have been earlier. I posted a blog, gave Christina a wake up call around 7AM (which I think made her mad) then I kind of hit the interweb for a while, then worked on school work for a while. Watched this insanely funny video on thosearentmuskets.com funny guys. Well, after school work I kind of fell asleep.

After I woke up I still just sat around- ate dinner then fell back asleep. Sam called when I was asleep and told me to go for a walk with her and her sister Becca. So I got out of bed and walked around in 30 degree weather in shorts.

Got back from that and watched My Name Is Earl, ER, It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, The Office, and Scrubs. I've been hitting the internet since, well it's been fun, I think I'm headed out to bed.

No comments: