Friday, November 16, 2007

Sentiments.

Good morning, I'm tired.

Well, yesterday, I pretty much did nothing, I went to Clay's and talked Christina. That's really just it. Pathetic, maybe something interesting could happen in my life every once in a while, and I'd write about it, but until then... Sorry. Maybe if I got shot?

I was woken up at like 8:30 this morning by people talking on the phone, and I wanted to kill someone, hour and a half before I have to be up and people wake me up? I didn't move an inch the entire time, I just laid there, I'm not moving if I don't have to, nope.

My grandma came in at ten and woke me up, I said I was awake and she told me it was snowing, I said I didn't care, and she left. Then I said out loud in typical fashion:

"I hate my life"

Now I'm sitting here getting ready to get back to schoolwork. Maybe I'll post later today.


May The Giant Be With You. - Josh.

No comments: