Saturday, January 5, 2008

Alright!

Right now, it's 1:20 AM.
Talking to MATT, and Anna.
I got some wicked gas. Smells month old bacon rolled around in year old eggs.
ANYWAYS
I promised in my previous blog I'd have something to bitch about- well I do.

I was talking to a friend earlier- she noted that she saw me at the movies the other night, which was fine- not unlikely to see someone I know at the movies on a Friday night.
She asked what I saw, I said Juno.
To which her reply was "fag", I asked what she saw... One Missed Call.
WHAT THE FUCK!
She said Juno looked fucking dumb.
Oh, okay- so people getting phone calls from their future selves is a much more plausible concept. Now, if she went and saw maybe I Am Legend, or Bucket List, something else other than One Missed Call... Then I wouldn't think she's fucking retarded.

Okay, my idea of how we should treat people who go see movies has changed. Now I think we should just take all of those people who go to see cunt rag movies like One Missed Call and just fucking throw them off bridges.
They aren't contributing to society!
The movie is a fucking remake of some Japanese film (though you could argue the connections in Juno between Jeni, Juno), and you know what? The original probably wasn't much better.

I just fucking hate people who actually fall into thinking these movies are actually good, and interesting.
You may go "Well, we're all different, why are you such a dick?!", I'm a dick because I hate people who have no respect for movies!

I know people who have given white chicks a 10/10 on their list! I will shit on that movie, then bake it in the oven, the take it out and shove it down those fucking idiot's throats!

THEY DESERVE IT!

- Josh.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I AM EL MEXICANO I LUV DOS PIC COMMENTORIITOS.

Anastasia said...

Haha, One missed call SUCK!!

Josh Bennett. said...

See, there's the logic I could've used at that time.