Friday, January 4, 2008

Don't make yourself an enigma.

It's 3:45, just woke up with some stomach ache, not fun.
None at all.
Well if you've noticed- I don't post EVERY SINGLE DAY anymore, mostly because- it was getting boring, right?
I got a few people telling me they dug the previous blog, and my hatred of hair extentions, so that was cool.

Past two days: Hung with Christina, hung with Clay, got my Hot Topic stuff in the mail, and started back on school.



Now.
Myspace is pretty much for attention whores, and attention seekers, right?
I've noticed something over the past week or so, I've been looking at people's profiles, and I notice a common thing in some profiles- which (while mind you this is an overall outline, not detailed) boils down to making themselves an enigma.

I saw stuff on their profile like "And you should try walking a day in my shoes!"

WHAT THE FUCK!
NO ONE FUCKING CARES.
I hate that shit, "I feel so sorry for my own problems- how about I bitch about them and try to sound like a hard ass"

It would be one thing if I'd never know this person, and they weren't an actual part of this life- but most of these people (one in particular) live in the same town as me, and the person just bitches all the time about how rap sucks (I'll touch on that in a little bit).

Fuck that.
Make fun of yourself, that's the only way I will ever respect that person again.

Mind you, I will never hurt another human, I'm a strict pacifist. BUT, I have no problem telling a person how I see or view something.
And as discombobulated as my logic may be at times, I still have the integrity to not give myself an internet messiah complex.

I fucking hate attention seekers, I can't see why anyone in this world craves the care of another person so dearly, those people don't know what it's like to be alone.

Just wait man, wait until you actually are alone, and you're friends are there to go

"Awwww just forget about them dumping you!"

THERE ARE BIGGER FUCKING WORRIES IN THIS UNIVERSE, YOU'RE PROBLEMS ARE MODEST AND INSIGNIFICANT.

Sorry for the all caps, it's the easiest way to imitate my scream though the internet.

Well, I'm done for the day.

- Josh.

No comments: