Friday, January 4, 2008

"Shenanigans"

Time right now 9:47- sitting around.
Just got home, went and saw Juno with a few cats.

GOOD fucking movie.


I really dug it, but I'm also a Michael Cera whore, so I really dug it.
I thought it was pretty good, but we had an incredibly fucktard crowd.

The entire crowd behind us was just retards.
It was like whiggers who were dragged there by their girlfriends thinking it was White Chicks 2: Prego Undacova

It was fucking idiotic.

There were these three guys in the row in front of us just poking fun at the movie the entire time, the one kept opening up his phone- like he was missing something important.
And the people behind us- there were these two girls who just laughed the entire time, not even at the funny parts- THE ENTIRE FUCKING MOVIE.
And we heard these guys behind us who were speculating the entire time what was happening in the movie- like they can't watch and find out themselves.
Also, there was guy with a booming voice who would just talk, but he didn't really bother me, he'd say like one word and then stop he'd be like "HEY", or "WHAT", or "YEAH!", and then just be silent- it was kind of funny.

I also happened to know the entire soundtrack and lip synced it to myself the entire time, partly bothering the girl sitting next to me.

I have an idea, we need another little plexiglass room in the theater, and it's sound proofed, there's maybe 20 seats in it altogether, there is a separate speaker hookup so they can hear in there, and so all of those people who never shut the fuck up can go in that room and let people who are genuine interested in the film can sit in the silence and bliss with the other respectable people.

That's just me.
- Josh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha I love you

and I agree

Josh Bennett. said...

Bitch better agree.
KIDDING.
Thanks for the comment.