Saturday, January 5, 2008

Nausea.

Hello there friends,

It's 3:56 PM, on this rainy, rainy, dreadful Saturday.

So, how about I had an emotional breakdown last night.
I finished my post about masturbating and sleep, to which I became extremely tired.
I laid in bed, and just thought about how I was a major fuck up, a failure, and a truly shitty boyfriend.
Been a long time since the failure cry.
Never happens to me that much, I usually just live in denial.
So, I laid there crying and thinking about my girlfriend, to which I stand up. Open my window... And scream "Fuck" For about two minutes.
I sat back down, then I laid against my wall and cried pretty heavily for a while. It was kind of depressing.

After that, I sat up- walked into the bathroom and blew my nose.

I called Christina and left her a message, then went to bed.
Oh well, shit happens.

Today, I woke up and just sat around. Sometime soon I'm probably gonna go on a walk with Mike, or something else.

- Josh.

2 comments:

Mike Kochman said...

"Open my window... And scream "Fuck" For about two minutes."

Sorry but I lol'd in real life.
I can just picture you doing that, it was a funny picture.

Josh Bennett. said...

I was also naked, haha. Just a side note.