Saturday, January 5, 2008

Why Am I Still Awake?

It's 4:25 AM, I'm sitting here downloading the new 1UP.com podcasts, listening to Streetlight Manifesto, and wondering why I'm still awake.

Not much going on, I'm tired.
Anyways.

I've been posting these blogs up on IMDB.com's Soapbox message board in hope of attracting some attention, I guess I'm a whore, or so they call me that there. I'm fine with it, I just want to get my writing out there, maybe it never will. That's fine by me, I mean I'd love it- but I'm not gonna push it.

I really don't have much to bitch about, my legs are feeling cramped as all hell. Otherwise I'm feeling alright.

I've came to a decision on the best type of sleep. Yes, there is more than one.

Ever been super, super, super tired. Like 3 days up tired? Where your bed feels 1,000,000 times more amazing than it casually would?

One thing can top that in my 17 year old book.

That 3 day tired, and then masturbating right before you sleep.
It feels like Jesus giving your penis (or vagina) a nice warm towel.
Fuck it's amazing!
I'm tempted to stay up another day or so just for that feeling!!!

I'm not really trying to be funny if it sounds like I'm struggling. I honestly think that is the most amazing sleep ever.

I'm searching my mind- and I don't think there is anything else that feels that amazing before sleep (maybe sex), other than a dangerous combo:

Nyquil + 3 Days Up + 3 days of built up ejaculate (I had to appeal to everyone) + pre-sleep masturbation = God nestling you in his strong arms.

- Josh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need a woman.

Josh Bennett. said...

I have one.
Funny, right?