Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Some things that annoy me, and an invitation.


Good evening all, it's currently 8:57 PM, and I'm super fucking tired.

I'm listening to some Mighty Mighty Bosstones, and having some fun trying to find something to do.

I'm not sure if I'll be posting my album reviews anymore; I may, but I wrote one and it got deleted somehow, and so I have no will to do it again.

Anyways. My past few days have been alright- hanging out, sleep a lot, procrastinating schoolwork, stuff like that.

I've kind of been in a bum mood today, just tired and cranky for the most part. There isn't a lot to do right now.

Sam is sick, so I can't hang with her.

Fred goes to college, and live a bit away, and it's hard for him to come into town with little notice.
Cameron is dumb and crashed his car, and he lives a bit away as well.

Katlin and I don't talk.
Clay is off doing whatever.
Mike works
Lauren works
Matt's... Matt.
Christina.... Yeah.
Daan isn't very close.

Jesus all of my friends are sick, have jobs, or live far away.

I've been doing a lot more artwork lately, I've shown Fred- that's about it.

I'm trying to focus on school, which isn't the easiest thing to do when you don't give a fuck about education.

I've just got something on my mind, and it happened a few days ago, but It's still stuck up in my little brain. So I was talking on the phone with Christina the other day, and I mentioned this girl who I'm interested and this girl feels the same for me, I just mentioned it because I didn't think Christina would care- and then Christina said that she feels like I'm rushing into a relationship.

We broke up two weeks ago, if I'm correct (which I oft doubt) and we've been cool (for the most part) since then, and I don't know- her telling me I'm rushing into this is kind of odd, considering well, fuck it I’m not gonna start fighting with myself over the blog.

ANYWAYS.

So, I've been reading a lot less, and watching a lot more documentaries.

I'd say one of my favorite documentaries is "Bowling For Columbine" which is an amazing perspective over America's fascination of firearms. I think Michael Moore brings out the scariest and the worst in people. I believe it should be shown in schools, all classes, 24/7 in those bumfuck towns in North Dakota (and my own Ohio) where people get off on hunting animals. They don't really talk about the hunting of animals in the documentary, but you can see how it relates when you watch it.

I was thinking about common sense.

Now, I know a certain person who has VERY LITTLE common sense, and it just makes me kick the shit out of myself for going along with them.

I wrote them an e-mail with the title "Four Eyed Monsters", which was the title of the film reviewed in the previous post. I told this person I was going to write them an e-mail with the code embedded to watch it (which the code failed).

I get up, check my e-mail and I got a reply from this person the e-mail said something like this:

"Um, nothing is showing up on this email. And anyways, I watched it last night, if it was the video you tried to send me."

Words cannot express my disdain and utter lack of common sense which this e-mail provided. Maybe no one else finds this annoying, but it makes me want to scratch my eyes out with a plastic spork.

I sat there and read this, and I immediately did this:





I hate it when people stop using common sense, and just do retarded shit that makes no sense to me. If you think I'm being cruel, then fuck you.

If you think that me being outright is hurting people's feelings- then there is very little I can say to you, I don't wish any harm on people mentioned in my blog, but I think we can all do some things to improve ourselves, and just realize some things we may not notice we do.

With that- I'm inviting you all to do something.

If there is something on here, that I've written about, ANYTHING I've ever done that you disagree with- then post it in the comments, you can post anonymously- but don't be afraid to, I'm sure you guys have SOME anger towards me, and so I invite you to ridicule me anonymously (if you wish), so with that- go for it.

No comments: