Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Change your attitude, BOY.

Good afternoon. It's 1:01 PM right now, and here I sit- at the computer.

There really isn't much going on to talk about today, just chilling out right now.
Yesterday was... yeah.

Quite a bit happened.
LOTS of details, very little to really mention- but I'll try my damnedest.

After I posted on the blog yesterday, I went and grabbed some Subway- where I got awkward stares because I was some weird kid wearing shorts, a t-shirt, and adidas- which isn't really out of my nature, but still people looked at me like I was a retard.

After Subway I hung around the house before deciding to go for a walk.

If you live in NE Ohio, then you know it was fucking windy all of yesterday.
I met up with a few cats at the park, and then Nolan (I've mentioned him before) showed up with no apparent agenda.

We hung around a while and then Nolan and I headed to his car because it was fucking cold.
The other people we were with started leaving as well- but they were headed to McDonalds... so... Nolan and I E-Braked at a 180 degree angle AROUND their group of 5-10 people, and picked three of them up (Katie, Katie #2, and Katlyn) and we headed to McDonalds listening to Fatboy Slim the entire way.

We got into McDonalds and Nolan parked in two spots with his car, normal fashion.

We went in McDonalds PROBABLY around 3:30 or so.
About ten minutes into sitting in there... a police officer came in and asked who was driving the Green Oldsmobile (it was Nolan's). The cop takes Nolan outside and talks to him for about ten minutes, while fucktards (Katie, and Katie #2) think it to be wise to chill in front of the window looking out at them, taking pictures.

After a while- the cop leaves... so does Nolan. Nolan goes across the street to the police station- where we are left to ponder.

45 minutes or an hour later- he calls Katlyn's cell and says that they told him to leave town.

We didn't hear much after that.

Katie and Katie #2 bail on Katlyn and I- but we still just hang in McDonalds. Anthony shows up, and we all hang out for another hour or so. By the time we leave it's 7:00 PM, Eventually I wander on home- after I tried calling and it says the number is disconnected (but you can still call out, but it won't receive calls, fucked up).

I get online- get into an argument or two- and decide to call it a night.

This morning I wake up to Spring Cleaning, and help out a bit- before my grandmother mentions my grandfather is pissed at me for whatever reason, and that if "I don't change my attitude, I'll be going back to Arizona", so- fuck.

- Josh.

No comments: