Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Even dicks have feelings.


Five minutes ago, I was feeling pretty good.

Now, I feel like shit.

Inadequate
Ugly (duh)
Useless

Ever gotten that lump in your throat, and it sort of hurts to swallow? That's such an odd feeling.

I've always had this philosophy, make fun of yourself so that no one else can.

Then... occasionally you'll read things about yourself that DO hurt.
That DO make you feel like shit... like my ex (Christina, mentioned quite often on here), and her friend (Kate) and because some people never really think who the fuck is gonna read something- they post it in a bulletin... A bulletin which I read, which follows suit.


--------------------------

(noticed it on someones bulletin, randomly looking, kind of... hurtful... heh. )

christina: whats your favorite animal?
me: a three-toed sloth.



christina: thats so funny-because mines a wolf. and theyre much stonger.



me: alright?
christina: fangs. thats all I have to say.



-Kate googles picture of a three-toed sloth-
me: look at that thing! its beastly!
christina: it looks like my ex boyfriend.



me: wait..
-gets picture of douchebag and then pastes it next to the beastly animal-



WOW.



thats one striking fucking resemblance..

---------------------------------



If this was just one of my random ass friends I'd understand and I wouldn't REALLY care, but from a girl that I've always defended (even after we broke up) it... hurts.

Before I wrote this, I figured it'd be tit for tat- and fair would to call her a three toed sloth... but... I'm not going there.

I've kind of had it at this point, I fucking defend someone who goes around and apparently talks shit about me- and I fucking love shit talkers- BUT HAVE THE FUCKING DECENCY TO TELL ME.

It's bullshit.

I desperatly want to write something mean about her... but for the first time in my life I can confidently say that I'm not going down to that level.

Maybe I deserved it.

- Josh.








No comments: