Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Usual Suspects, Racism, and Vulgar words.

Good afternoon everyone.
It's 1:23 PM, here on a dreadful Tuesday afternoon.
Right now I'm taking a break from watching "The Usual Suspects", one of my favorite movies.
If you've never seen it- then it's impossible to explain. It's neo-noir, with unreliable narration.
It has one of my favorite movie scenes in a movie- ever.

Take a look for yourself.



AWESOME fucking scene.

Besides watching The Usual Suspects, there isn't much going on. This Spring Break is uneventful so far, and it apparently won't be getting much better.

Not much to talk about... but there are TWO things on my mind right now, so... read it, bitch. :)

1. Racism in America.

I'm not gonna go on a tirade about my thoughts on Racism, but- I find one thing fucking hilarious about Racism; the intelluctial retards who say we should "Ship all them niggers back to Africa".

Okay- fucktards, I'll speak very slowly- so your useless chromosome brain can follow along...

WE (us, you) Brought (took, like you did your daughters virginity) Them (those, they, other people) HERE (your trailer).

So anyone who wants to bitch that we should send people back to their countries- be well aware, more often than not- they're here BECAUSE of us. The whitey brought the black man here to America, so we could lay around and be lazy- and look at that whitey, the black man doesn't like being treated like shit!

ON TO NUMBER 2, BITCH!


2. Vulgarities.


We all curse, at some time or another... some more than others, but there are a few words that I can't think of proper curse equivalents for:

(1) Breasts

Women have them.
I can't think of a curse word that I actually like for the word breasts.

I hate the word tits, it's just childish and silly.
Boobs makes me feel like I'm 8.

Is there no good word for breasts that can be used negatively?!

(2) Vagina

Once again, women have them.
Once again, I can think of no word for it.

Cunt is rude, but I fucking love that word- though I don't like the idea of referencing a girls vagina on the word Cunt.
Pussy is archaic and kind of creepy sounding.

The only one that I can think of that makes a little headway is Vag (Vah-Juh).

I don't know. Someone help me think of curse words?!!?!?!?!

No comments: