Sunday, March 16, 2008

Larry Went To Space.

Good evening all.
It was a rather uneventful week for my blog posting, I posted very little actually.

There just hasn't been too much to really report.
School, hanging out, sleeping, you know.

I'm listening to Nick Cave and The Bad Seed's new album "Dig, Lazarus, DIG!!!"

It's... awesome, but it sounds NOTHING like the older stuff.

I love Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds, and it sounds more like The Grindermen instead of Bad Seeds.

I'm used to tunes like "Let Love in", "Red Right Hand", and others- but it's cool to hear them reinventing themselves like this, which is odd for a band that's been playing for decades now.

So- my weekend was alright. Went to a show last night, fairly lackluster- fun nonetheless.

Right now I'm catching up on "The Riches" before the new season starts Tuesday.

I'll leave you all a quote to go out on:


Sorry For The Inconvenience - God (Douglas Adams)

No comments: