Friday, March 21, 2008

The Name Escapes Me.

Good evening everyone.

It's currently 9:51 PM here on Friday.
It's been a bit since I've updated the blog, so- my apologies there. I just haven't really been motivated to do anything, let alone the blog.

I'm listening to some Mighty Mighty Bosstones, with a nice warm blanket around me.

There isn't too much going on worth mentioning. I've basically been fretting over school and laying around.

Like I said- there isn't shit worth mentioning- so allow me to talk about myself for a moment.
I wouldn't say girls are obsessed with me, but the kind few who do like me SOMETIMES have a hard time letting me go.


I inquired to find out why (which ended up a failed experiment) and then I just simply asked a friend of mine (who used to like me) why she "fell" for me... and I was rather astonished with what she said that I felt it needed to be put up here for the entire interwebs to see.

(I've censored her name, because I didn't ask for permission- and it would be rather rude to do so without her permission)


[15:06] J-Bizzle: so- I have a question.
[15:06] XXXX: huh?
[15:07] J-Bizzle: and this is a question I ask all girls who have dated me or liked me:

Why did you like me?

It sounds fucked up, but I'm very curious and no one can explain it to me.

[15:10] XXXX: cause honestly your a great guy, and u have an amazing personality thats hard to find in most guys. and girls usually go for the guys with the hot bodies, extremely cute faces, or who are popular, but once they talk to someone like you then they realize how stupid they were for like those other kind of guys. they realize they get screwed over all the time and it breaks their heart. so then when we meet someone like u, we feel lucky. we feel like hey not all guys are the same. and that u wont hurt us or anything. and ur not an asshole like all the preppy jocks that all girls go for. you can make us laugh and ur extremely comforting. and you know just what to say and u help us. and u make us feel good about ourself. to u it seems like the girl would come first to you then your ownself and it seems like u just arnt trying to get in our pants. and see when girls meet u they realize personality is the most imporant thing. and like i said ur personality is amazing.




I thought that was rather cute, I won't lie- apart from some spelling errors- though we're not all perfect. I like how she essentially worded it to say that I was a hideous chud- which I won't fight her on, but it's nice for some truth up in there, so I guess I'm essentially a conductor for women to help girls find a guy with an actual personality... which I guess I kind of dig.

I hope it doesn't seem too narcissistic, but I share mostly everything in my life on here.

I suppose that's all there is to report right now, maybe I'll find something new to complain about.

- Josh.

No comments: