Sunday, March 2, 2008

Tape.

So, it's sunday.
My day was alright for the most part.
We're having the phone lines replaced in our house- so the phones are out, and they won't be done until this week possibly.

I woke up, messed around, got online, and then hung out with Sam, Cory, and Becky for a bit.
It was pretty fun.
We went to Wendy's and saw a fellow who looked a lot like Jeffrey Dahmer, and this black dude who was talking to himself, staring at people.

That was essentially my day.

As for news in my "personal" life...

There is a girl.
I dig her a lot, and (unless I'm wrong, which I oft am) she digs me.
She wants to date, but... I'm not sure.
I kissed her on the cheek earlier :), fuck you! I can do cute things too!
Like I said I really dig her- but I just don't know if I should.

We all know I'm a bad guy, and I'm an asshole, and since Christina and I broke up, I've just been thinking about that a lot.

I wish I wasn't such an asshole, maybe then I wouldn't be afraid of hurting people in my life.

Eh, not sure.

Oh well.

Jesus my blog has been depressing.
Fuck.

I'm listening to Wu Tang Clan, I feel gangster- whereas I'm a fat white kid.

OH WELL.

- Josh.

No comments: