Sunday, April 20, 2008

The Day After

Good afternoon my fellow Americans,

It's 4:20 on 420 here today.
Ironic, no?

Personally- I don't celebrate such holidays, I'm not a drug user- though I don't discriminate against those who do. It comes from the earth, and it's not hurting anyone.

I was disturbingly sick yesterday, and it's pretty much all a blur.
I did listen to "Lemony Snicket's Series Of Unfortunate Events" on Audiobook though, haha.
It's read by Tim Curry, good shit.

Best thing about flu-induced hallucinations is the stories you can think of.
I got a few from the constant vomiting I did yesterday.

Speaking of vomiting, I'd like to relay some of the things I saw in my vomit yesterday.


I threw up a few different times, but these are the best ones.

1. a mixture of a piece of cracker, red slushie and chicken.

2. Mountain Dew- green and didn't taste quite as good coming up.

3. Bile, yes- stomach fluids, CASUALLY not a good thing.

One thing that didn't make me feel good about almost feeling on the verge on the death was passing out on my bed and leaving the computer on to a rather bothering article on wikipedia.

The Black Death
(bubonic plague)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Death

I didn't feel too safe, or sane to say the least.

Well, I think I'm off for the day.

Eat dinner with the family, then head out for a walk.


- Josh.

No comments: