Friday, April 18, 2008

The Zoo is On Fire.

Good morning friends.
It's 9:26 AM right now, and I'm sitting around not doing much, caught up on schoolwork, so I can relax for a while.
Yesterday was pretty fun.

Let's go through the day.

I left my house around 2:45 or somewhere soon after.
I went up to the park, talked to Nick and Frankie for a few- before they bailed to go do something (touch each other, I'm guessing) and so I kind of just sat around and felt the day's breeze.

Haley and a few others showed up- I talked to them for a few, until Cameron came and we walked around for a good 30 minutes just talking.

I go home and eat dinner to find my grandmother is severely sick (which she still is, but it's just the 24 hour flu- so nothing I can REALLY do to help her), so I eat dinner with gramps and then head back out.

I come up to the park, and I'm greeted by Charlie and James- to which I pull my penis out and chase James around.
We part ways while I talk to Nick and another few cats.
Katlin shows up, I talk to her for a while (while somehow talking in another conversation behind them with other people), and then I head up to the skatepark.

While I'm talking to them; Charlie, Dave, Matt and this girl were headed in my direction. Charlie asked if I wanted to go to Circle K- and I was bored, so I did.

Along the way- I spend it trying to make them laugh (while hardly succeeding). When we get to Circle K; James, Thad and their friend Nolan show up.

They come out of Circle K and this is the conversation that went down:

James: That guy's name was rory?
Me: Rory?
James: Yeah, like the daughter on the Gilmore Girls.
Me: Wait... you watch the Gilmore Girls?
(Silence)
Then I rip into James for a good ten minutes when Thad and Nolan come out.

James: Nolan watches the Gilmore Girls too!
Josh: That's because Nolan is actually gay! You have no excuse!

I rip into him so more, and keep making myself, Charlie, and Matt laugh.

I spend my time after trying to pants James- which never really worked too well for me.

I pants Charlie... and his underwear comes down too. So Charlie is standing there in the middle of the skatepark, ass naked, covering his balls- with two or three mothers around (the one mother is actually a journalist who was reporting on skateparks) and she said "so this is the Newton Falls crowd?".

Eventually- they leave around 7:30 or so.
Before they do Matt, Charlie, and I just start saying

"Chris Wallum"

(he's a friend of Charlie's who lives in Deerfield, I think)

and we just say "Chris Wallum" endlessly.

They leave; Matt, Cameron and I walk to Circle K while still saying "Chris Wallum", Justin shows up and joins us.

We then start thinking of movie titles and inserting "Chris Wallum" into it:

Little Miss Chris Wallum
The Lion, The Witch and the Chris Wallum
The Day after Chris Wallum
Passion of the Chris Wallum
and tons of others.

On our walk, we meet up with Frankie, Jesse, Chiara, and Amber and our group of about 10 people decide to go to McDonalds. Along the way we keep saying Chris Wallum and confusing and pissing off people by just looking at strangers and saying "Chris Wallum" and keep walking.

We get to McDonalds and hang out with Kelsey while still saying "Chris Wallum", we then discover Frankie's cousin from New York (Amber) has an outrageous accent.

We start making her say things that would sound awesome with an New Yorker accent, we had fun- but then decided to head out.

We eventually make it back to the park and I try climbing a slide and smack my chin off of a slide, and then off of a golf club we found.

Amber, Frankie, and Chiara leave- so everyone else kind of disperses afterwards.

I come home, sit around on the computer- watch Eli Stone, and head to bed.


All in all- a pretty fun day.

- Josh

How was your day?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha man