Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Let's give it up

So, It's 10:03 AM right now, and as usual... here I sit.

If you've read my previous entry, then you'll realize why I feel dumb.

My blog is quickly becoming centered in on why I have shitty days, which REALLY isn't what I want. It's who I am, but it's really not what I want on my blog. Albeit this is MY journal... I don't really intend everyone to know I have a lot of personal conflicts with myself and my own head- because I'm quite sure that 3/4 of you don't want to know about my problems, which I don't blame you.

So- hopefully, I can stop writing down everything I feel shitty about and keep it off of here... but SOMETIMES they do make genuinely awesome stories- but some make me sound like a tool.

It seems like I seem to get more hits and more comments and such when I post a provocative post a blog about things I hate, and the observations I encounter... so from now on I'm gonna try to find more of the things that piss me off, and write about that- instead of things in my personal life.

So, as this blog closes- rest assured... unless I have a genuinely good story about my day... It won't be posted, nor will my blogs about people in my life.

- Josh.

No comments: