Tuesday, April 29, 2008

We're screwed

Well- as promised in my previous post... I've found something to bitch about.

If you are a member of my generation (15 to 19 or so), then you MAY be a part of the generation.

Essentially- I believe we're living in a generation of loss.

There is a large percentage of this generation that are uncultured, dumb, and refused to learn- and it's fucking pathetic.

We live in a time when we're being bombarded with advertisements, and terrible mindless television shows.

Shows like "The Hills", "Laguna Beach", "American Idol", and "A Shot At Love With Tila Tequila" are just some of the mindless, drab bullshit that's around.

It's fucking pathetic to me- how can people (even my own age) just stroll around the fucking earth getting into this bullshit?!

People no longer read, they no longer speak- they text and IM.
What the fuck.

Even before I lost my phone I hardly texted- it's just lame to me.

How can people honestly find anything worth living for in this goddamn generation- seriously; I'd rather cut off my own balls, blend them, drink them, then eat my own shit than watch Laguna Beach or the hills and believe it be entertaining.

Seriously; how can you even find this interesting?!



"lyke omg, it was soooo reel and lyke sericaly idk wat that guy iz bitchen b0ut itz soooooooooooooooo awwsume"

FUCK YOU.

JESUS CHRIST, IT'S MINDLESS BULLSHIT- FOR MINDLESS IDIOTS.

Those retards will NEVER know who Miles Davis was, or Xenophon (to be fair, not many people have heard of him), Homer, or realize what it's like to be a human.

They are the products of their own demise.

The brain-deaf, uber-fucked generation that they are leading deserves to be led into gas chambers and knocked the fuck out.

What are they contributing to society? NOTHING.

Same with the people who watch EVERY SINGLE EPISODE of American Idol- are you aware more people voted in ONE EPISODE of American Idol than the amount of people that voted in 2004?!

That's pathetic, it's a television show for fucks sake- not even an entertaining one at that, It's a fucking karaoke contest for gods sake. Would you really go to your local bar and watch the tipsy office secretary sing Johnny Cash's "Ring Of Fire"? No, well then why would you watch American Idol (given the first weeks are funny with pathetic people trying, after that... It's useless).

All of these reality dating shows are all doing the same thing... making people feel like shit, and dumbing them down. These don't provide any real entertainment; I could give a fuck less about Bret Michaels getting a wife, just as long as he stops making that fucking music.

Seriously- it's dumb entertainment, for mindless people.

Sure- I may be venting my anger, and I may just as useless as them... but at least I can think for myself, and I can point out Bosnia on a map... That's one thing they can't.

- Josh.

No comments: