Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Myspace.

Good morning loyal readers,

Right now, I'm listening to "The Eternal Cowboy" by Against Me!, which I really dig some folk punk (Defiance Ohio, This Bike is A Pipe Bomb, etc), and there's a something small on my mind.

Myspace.

I have a myspace, I use my myspace... but I could live without it.

I know people who ONLY VISIT myspace.
It's completely retarded, really.

Myspace is in fact a poor excuse for a social life.

There is nothing redeeming about myspace... but we all fucking use it. It's just a huge popularity contest, which is fucking true- and I can't see why people take it seriously.

No one probably even knows that Myspace was sold two or three years ago to a Fox company, and they use it as their biggest form of advertisement to the youth.

I dig myspace because it gives me a locale to advertise my blog, and keep in touch with friends and stuff that I normally don't.

Otherwise... fucking take my myspace.
There's a bunch of people who have my password (Daan, Christina, Cameron, etc) and I could give a fuck less what they do as long as they don't start commenting and bitching other people out with me account, and I highly doubt they would.

The people who use those add sites to get more friends are the most pathetic of them all.
How narcissistic and pathetic are you?!

You really need clarification by having 21245 friends?!

Get a life for Christ's sake!!!

You're the reason for AIDS in North America, how does that make you feel Myspace-whores?

It's a website.
a motherfucking website that took 3 years to put in the ability to have a photo album, what kind of procrastination is that shit?

GET THE FUCK OFF OF YOUR ASS AND GO OUTSIDE!

Feel the air, that stuff, that scary, scary stuff.
I know!
You're afraid to, but do it.

Fuck your myspace in the ass.

mine too.

fucking myspace.

Yes, I'm a self-loather, what about it?

No comments: