Thursday, May 1, 2008

Josh Bennett hates EVERYTHING.

Good morning dear readers- tis I!

I'm sitting around right now, kind of ignoring my world studies class on the other window.
I was just listening to Jim Norton's "Monster Rain" special, the guy is just insane and hilarious.

He talks about getting blown by a tranny, and then deciding just to finish in his mouth anyways.

Good stuff.

He's not one of those hack-ass comedians like Carlos Mencia, or Dane Cook.

Fuck do I hate those two.

Those two are worse than Jeff Foxworthy, Larry the Cable Guy, and Bill Engvall all at once.

(I like Ron White, he's a drunk... I relate)

I can think of NO reason why anyone finds Dane Cook funny.
He's a hack, he's in it for the money, that's it!

I mean why would you watch Dane Cook when you have Louis CK, Patton Oswald, Nick Swardson, Bob Saget, Demetri Martin Bill Hicks, Steve Martin, Richard Pryor, Lenny Bruce, Brian Poeshn, Mike Birbiglia, Jim Norton, Mitch Hedburg, Eddie Izzard, Billy Connolly, and so many others.

I got into many arguments with Christina (the ex-girlfriend/friend) about her love of Dane Cook, and every it came up that she liked him... a little part of me died inside, fucking seriously.

Alright, come on- Eddie Izzard is the fucking man. He's a cross-dressing British guy who talks about greek mythology in his act... It's just fucking genius.

Just because they play it on Comedy Central... it doesn't mean it's always good!

I just fucking hate the guy, he even stole material from one of the greatest around now; Louis CK.

Watch below:



Not enough? What about Demetri Martin?



How about Steve Martin?



His voice even makes me cringe.
I'm serious, he's the biggest hack out there.

It's only 14 - 20 year old girls, and guys who've never heard REAL comedy.
Watch the following clip and tell me if you laugh, AT ALL.



God I hate him.

Here's a clip for redemption.
Everyone- the great Billy Connolly




A legend, a serious legend.

In ten years- no one will remember Dane Cook, stupid entertainment for stupid people as far as I'm concerned.


- Josh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You forgot about Andrew Dice Clay!!!

Josh Bennett. said...

I'm not sure how I feel about him, haha.