Monday, April 14, 2008

Stuck in prison

What the hell is with this Ohio weather?
Seriously- last week it was 60, now it's 35... Jesus Christ.

Okay- well, there are two specific things on my mind right now.

As usual- in order of importance.

1. Grammar.

Now, I make my fair share of grammatical errors (if you ever look at the archive, you'll see them) but I think that you can still actually attempt to spell or use a comma correctly.

I've mentioned my friend Cameron quite a bit on here (the one-legged one), and Cameron- well... he can't spell for shit. This is pulled from an AIM conversation last night:

[16:50] J-Bizzle: Ah I dig.
[16:51] Cameron: yeah last night i chrashed in my car with kyle
[16:51] J-Bizzle: You my friend, are fucking retarded.
[16:52] Cameron: not a car chrash we slept in it
[16:52] J-Bizzle: Are you aware Crash isn't spelled chrash?

How can you misspell CRASH?! It's a five letter word!

I wish people would just pay attention in school, just a little bit.
Though- to be fair, I suppose it does come easier to some than to others... But the word CRASH?!

I can't stand it when people misspell such easy words, now if you misspell Staphylococcus, I'd completely understand... but the word crash?!

Come the fuck on, just pay attention in class for five minutes. Learn to fucking spell, honestly.

Anyways, now to my second piece (which will make the first seem rather redundant)

I never knew I was really "heartless" and "mean" until yesterday.
I was talking to someone via myspace comment, and I forget how it was mentioned but this is what she said:

okay?
i hear alotof people talk about how "mean" or "heartless" u r and i just dont see that.
im not trying to be nice either.
i just dont get how people think ur such a big ass hole.

(I removed a small part of it though, no editing otherwise- just the expletive of a sentence that doesn't really matter)

Now, I could see myself being considered mean- but honestly, if someone actually takes me seriously, then they need to reevaluate themselves. Anytime I'm ever rude to a person (other than Cameron) I'm simply kidding around. I've never honestly wished harm on another person in hopes that it would happen.

Most of the time I feel bad about making fun of a person, and especially if they think I'm serious.
I can be incredibly sweet or incredibly rude- but I'm never serious when I'm rude.

I'm a pacifist- but I'm a severely discombobulated one.

I don't know, after reading that- It was sweet of her to say, but I felt bad for the people that I've been "heartless" to, but if people actually consider me to be serious about ANY of that- then there is something up with them. I like people, I just know that people are dumb and severely fucked in the head.

I don't "want" people to hate me, but I know that it's probably inevitable.

BUT- in the case that I've EVER made YOU (the reader) angry, sad, or depressed with something you've read or something I've said- then I SINCERELY apologize... but come on... Do I even look serious?

- Josh.

No comments: