Thursday, April 17, 2008

Times go.

Good morning my few dear readers.
Ah, it's beautiful and it's 10:56 AM.

Windows are open, blinds are a giving a little light in, I dig it.

So... I probably won't be posting as much as I used to as it's nice outside- though I'll try my damnedest to keep you guys updated.

Yesterday was a bit out there.
It was kind of every emotion you can think of.

It was alright, till I realized that one of my best friends never even talks to me anymore- instead he hangs out with 8th and 9th graders all the time... but that's not what really bothered.

I don't really want to talk about what bothered me (though I have told 2 or 3 people), but... it was one of the few times I literally just walked away and disappeared from the park without a word.

I had went back to the skatepark (to escape what eventually made me leave the park) when they came up, and after a minute or two- I said bye to Charlie and left.

I saw George and Lauren and I told them "Yeah, I don't want to talk about it", and then I sat at the pond for a good 15 to 20 minutes. I got up as George and Lauren were getting ready to leave- I hung with them a bit, then walked Haley home.

I'm better today, it was just a multitude of things- but Haley did make me feel a little better.

Now I'm not too worried about it.
I overreact often, and yesterday was a prime example.

Here's a video to go out on:



- Josh

No comments: