Sunday, April 27, 2008

The Sum

Hello dear readers.

Right now it's 11:22 PM, and I'm sitting here listening to "Typical Cats", some groovy Jazz-oriented rap.

Nothing TOO interesting happened today, at all.
Hung around with Katlyn, Katie, Frankie, and a few other cats for the most part (when I wasn't home at least).

I'm kind of hyped up right now from Ice-Cream, and it's giving me a headache.

While I was eating my ice cream, I was watching "The Adam Carolla Project", which starred none other than... Adam Carolla.

It was a reality show about him buying his childhood home and renovating it from scratch with his own crew of misfits. It was actually really good, but it's sad it didn't make it to another season.

Television is seriously the most fucked up venture out there.

It seems that ALL of the best TV shows get canceled before their time is truly up.

I fucking hate television for that purpose- some of the most well-written, well-acted shows are replaced with retard prone things like "The Hills".

Some could argue that terrible shows are canceled... but what about Arrested Development, Lucky Louie, Clerks: The Animated Series, Firefly, X-Files (though it lasted a good 9 years), and Twin Peaks... Honestly, watch this clip from the pilot of Lucky Louie and tell me that it's not fucking great.





It was SUCH a great show, but it literally only lasted 12 episodes.

Maybe I'm alone- but I think the world could use sitcoms like Lucky Louie.

Lucky Louie was essentially a sitcom about Louis C.K. (a comedian, FUCKING hilarious). It was like Seinfeld for the 21st century.

I honestly think that the TV execs are on crank 98 percent of the time... Honestly, would you EVER cancel Twin Peaks?!

It's probably one of my favorite shows, EVER. It was done by David Lynch... who is just insane. He loves to confuse the audience. It's my type of thing.

Other than my hatred of the TV boards... not much is going on.

I believe I'm going to go pee... and then listen to the Lazlow show.

- Josh

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you (:

Josh Bennett. said...

And I love you.