Monday, April 28, 2008

Oodles of Oodles.

Good afternoon everyone, I hope you guys are digging being back into the regular groove.

It's 12:45 PM right now, and I'm sitting here listening to De La Soul's album "De La Soul Is Dead", so far it's pretty cool stuff.

It's a pretty gloomy, chilly day today.

I was just sitting around thinking about what I want to do with my life.
Maybe I'm just seeming overly sentimental or pushing the future before it's happened... but It's hard to not think about stuff like that.

I've kind of narrowed it down what I'd like to do with my life.

  • Become a writer and director and make movies.
  • Work in radio
  • Write for magazines
  • Become a music producer
Of course- I kind of want to each of those equally, but truthfully... I can probably only achieve the following:

  • Work in radio
  • Write for magazines
I'd REALLY love to be a writer and write movies... I already write shorts, and I've got tons of pages of just ideas, but I'm not sure if they'd ever ACTUALLY develop into anything.

Working in radio is a venture, but a very time-consuming, shit-paying venture- especially with the transition of celestial radio to satellite radio.

Working for a magazine would include me attending college and getting a degree in creative writing and English as my major... so either way I'm fucked.

It's hard to say, I just think about shit like this all the time.
I know what I want to be, and I know I have my friends who support me- but I don't think I can do any of it.

It's not LOW self-esteem, it's NO self-esteem.


- Josh

No comments: