Monday, May 19, 2008

Another day wasted

I'm sitting around right now, listening to Black Sabbath's record "Paranoid"-



One of the first, and BEST heavy metal albums to date.
Ozzy's voice is rather fluid and experimental in the record.
It actually feels like a precursor to post-rock in many of the ambient sounding aspects.

I've been thinking a lot lately.
Bunches of stuff actually.
But my blog is a big part of it.
I've been reading over my old posts and just seeing how I don't really like them, I know why I don't- but I need to learn to fix it. I have a HUGE problem with editing, and it often impacts the writing to make it be read trashy and quickly done.

I know it's a simple journal, but I want to be proud of it.
For some reason I just can't really dig anything about my blog, I'm actually thinking about a HUGE overhaul of it.
Changing name, layout, everything.
Who knows, but as the events unfold- I'll tell you cats.

1 comment:

Lauren Woods said...

you're definitely going to be a music critic when you get older