Saturday, May 17, 2008

set me down

Good afternoon everyone.
It's about 12:30 here on Saturday.
Listening to "The Fall Of Troy", amazing band.

So... yesterday was surely out there.
I went up to the park around 4 and then Charlie showed up.
I hung with him for a bit, then went to Arby's for some food.
After that I headed back up to the park.
Matt was there, and Chris was on his way up.

Chris gets there, and then out of nowhere- Fred shows up.
We're all having fun chilling out, then we decide to head to Circle K.

We get to Circle K.
Charlie, Mike Kochman, and Chris go inside while Matt, Fred, and I all hang out.
I'm standing by this guys truck when he walks out (with a cast on) and tells me to get away from his truck. I step away and say sorry, and Matt says something (I can't quite remember what) and this guy starts getting in Matt's face asking him if he wants to fight. I start yelling at the guy to just go pay for his shit and leave.
He's still starting with Matt (I make fun of Matt all the time, but I'd defend him always). Then I start getting in this guys face telling him to go pay for his shit and leave (he walked out while he was in line with his items).

He comes back out, then starts saying shit like "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM", I call him an asshole and that he should just leave. He asks if we wanna gangfight- when Chris walks out...

Chris walks straight up and starts getting in this guys face.
We keep bitching at the guy and eventually a Circle K employee walks out and tells him to leave, he gets in his truck and leaves.
Even while he's pulling away, he's talking shit- still saying stuff like "I'll fucking kill you!".

We get back to the park and regale the tale, and people were laughing hysterically.
Someone there had alcohol and we had been drinking a bit anyways.

So, bit later on- I just pull my shorts down, and this guy in the skatepark comes near me and this is what went down here:

Guy: Pull your shorts up or I'll punch you in the fucking face.
Me: No you won't.
Guy: Watch me.
Me: Dude, how old are you?
Guy: 19
Me: Exactly dude, I'm 17- lay a hand on me and I'll have you arrested for assault.
Guy: I'm not afraid to go back to prison.
Me: Do you WANT to go back to prison?
Guy: I don't care.
Me: You're avoiding the question, we both know you won't hit me. So, relax.

A little later... Chris and Chaney get naked and skateboard- funniest shit of my life, while I'm strolling around the park pretty much nude myself.
It was a fun night.

- Josh

No comments: