Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The Death Of A Close Friend

Not but one hour ago- my little buddy died- my year old iPod; Romper. I gave it the nickname romper from all of the shit I've done to it.

In it's short, one year lifespan it endured washing machines, ponds, being thrown a nice amount of yards to hit someone in the back, being thrown against a wall, and many other atrocities known to man.

That dammed iPod has been through more than a Vietnam refugee turned street walking hooker.

I bought it about a week before I moved to Ohio, and it's been through quite a bit since.

The worst part was that it had my music on there. I DID have most of the music backed up on the computer, but there were a few single songs that took me forever to find that are lost forever.

Now it just means I actually have to spend money and buy a new one.

(Also; check out "Matt's Blog" under friends, it's a work in progress but I'm sure that he'd enjoy more people reading it.)

- Josh



In Memory 2008.