Friday, May 16, 2008

Here's to life.

Good morning everyone.

It's 9:24 AM right now, and I'm basically just chilling out.
Listening to "Bandits of the Acoustic Revolution" EP "Call to Arms".



It's pretty good so far.
If you're a fan of Thomas Kalnoky's other projects (EARLY Catch 22, Streetlight Manifesto), then I'd recommend checking it out.

So- yesterday was actually quite boring.
Ambulance was called because someone crashed on their bike, and caught his stomach skin in between the sprocket and the chain.

I looked at the wound, and it looked kind of like a virgin's vagina.
Messed up shit.

He refused to get in the ambulance when someone called, and started running away from the park.
A few people got him and brought him back.

I ended up hanging out with MKizzle for a bit, grabbing some pies at McDonalds.
It was an alright day.
I just feel like something is missing.

I don't know.

- Josh

No comments: