Thursday, May 15, 2008

The Nutty Veteran.

Good morning everyone.
It's 9:37, and I'm just sitting around listening to The Mars Volta, feeling alright. Just bored.
Speaking of music, there are two albums coming in June that are pants-creamingly worthy of ejaculating into an 8 year olds hair.

1. Beck - Modern Guilt

Produced by the GREAT Dj Dangermouse, and a track with Cat Power- a first Beck collaboration.

2. RANCID - Untitled (as of now)

First album since 2003's Indestructible.


Two great bands/artists, two (hopefully) amazing records.

So, if you read the news yesterday- John Edwards FULLY backs up Barack Obama. This is good news to me, it means that it's over for Hillary Cunton, and it's between Obama and McCain. I don't think McCain should be allowed in office. We've had the same nutty Republican in office for the past 8 years, the last thing we need is another one. McCain is just a fucking nut, and he should probably just be put down. I think that it's a turn for us Liberals to get a nice chance, Bill Clinton may have fucked a girl in office, but- at least he didn't fuck a country like Bush.

My cousin (and presumably A LOT of my family) is Republican and she's pro-McCain... it's the religion. She's a rather religious person, and I think that's what does it.

You become a religious zealot- you become a nutter who wants another senile nutter in office.

Come on- we need to get the fuck out of this war and rebuild our economy.

THAT'S IT.

WE ARE GOING TO BE BOUGHT BY CHINA AT THIS RATE.

I'd rather actually have Clinton in office than McCain any day.

It's just too bad there isn't any fellows like John F. Kennedy around today (minus the whole being killed thing), he did a good job! It's assholes like the Bush Boys who are fucking this company, with their own agenda- and they've fucked the entire Republican party enough for me to say I can't trust a Republican politician.

Oh well, good times.

- Josh.

No comments: