Thursday, May 29, 2008

Good times pt. 1

So, as another series (apart from my Bible, which WON'T be written this week), I'm working on another one. It's essentially stories that I've experienced with various friends over the years.


This story is about the time Charlie and I spooned at a party.

It was the car show of 2006, and Johnny Baker (of A Bittersweet Catastrophe, pun intended) asked if I wanted to go to a party later that night in Warren, where some people were gonna be. At first I was rather hesitant, because I get super shy and super quiet around people I don't know, and people who's offensive limits I can constantly stretch. Eventually I decided to- telling me grandparents I was staying at Johnny's.

We end up there around 7PM after listening to Johnny ATTEMPT to sing along to He Is Legend (something Charlie and I still talk about to this day, it was HORRIBLE), and then we got to the house of one Tiny Tina, a foul-mouthed kid who was really groovy and pretty much always had the house to herself... in the middle of the Ghetto.

So, the "older" ones keep attempting to get alcohol of any type. As nothing prevails, Charlie and I end up sitting on Tina's roof, peeing off the side of it into the neighbors yard.... WELL, about ten minutes later TWO cop cars show up and shine the light on us.

I yell down "Is there a problem officer?", and he tells us to come down.
We go back inside, tell the two others in the house (everybody else went to look for alcohol), and they said don't even answer the door... but Charlie and I went down.

I attempted to shake the cops hand but he said "You can shake hands with my flashlight", to which I did... Probably more pleasant than shaking his hand. We made up some bullshit about Tina taking a hurt friend home, and the cops left.

So... we all keep just laying around chilling out... then Charlie and I (for some unknown reason to this day), end up spoon vertically with our legs more than hanging over the side of the bed while someone else slept just to the left of us, taking up the bed. About ten minutes later... Johnny, Tina and some other guy walk in with bags full of alcohol... I look at the clock and it says "8:14 AM", and so we sat around drinking for a good twenty minutes.

Later on, I got a ride home and fell asleep 10:30PM the next night.

- Josh

No comments: