Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Iggnorance is no excuse

Earlier today, something major happened- something that makes me see a few people in my life differently. I'll explain from the beginning.

I left the park (to head home for dinner) at about 4:50 or so. I was walking down the gravel path that stretches from parking lot to parking lot, and as I came around the side of the storage building I saw Cameron's truck (it's a lowrider with blue flames... you can't fucking miss it). His windows were rolled up, and I saw somebody just laughing fucking nonstop. I figured they were laughing at me, so I just made a jerking motion and kept walking.

I came back, and as I was coming toward the parking lot where Cameron's truck was parked a girl came up and said "You're friends with Cameron, aren't you?", I said yes and she said that I needed to get over and help him. I asked what happened and she said that she doesn't know, but he's twitching and stuff in his truck. I walk over, and his feet are hanging out the one side of the window, he pants are around his ankles and his hood is up as he's laying face down on the truck's seat. I said "fuck him" and just walked away, a bit pissed off- I got up to the skatepark asked Tommy what happened and he told me he was smoking pot with two other people I know.

We walk back down there and a crowd is building around his truck. They're all figuring out what to do. While we're all speculating, Cody Simmons pulls up and someone tells me to say something to his dad (who has always been a rude asshole to me), so I do and then repeats to Cody "what did he just say?", I was about to maul the motherfucker.

While we were standing there one of the people he was smoking pot with comes up, laughs (Or so I heard) and left. So, while they keep speculating- they decide that someone will follow Cody's dad in Cameron's truck with Cameron. They set Cameron up, and he's still just twitching and staring and freaking out.

I later found out that the two people he smoked pot with just bailed on him after he started freaking out. That's what pisses me off. He could've fucking had seizures and fucking dropped dead and those two people left him there all alone. The tenacity and stupidity of some people baffle me beyond any mortal comprehension.

- Josh

No comments: