Friday, May 9, 2008

In a cold-ass fashion

Good evening everyone, it's 7:41 PM on my watch and I just got home a few minutes ago.

I'm... feeling pretty depressed.

I have for the past day or two.
Something in my head just triggered, and I feel like it's all pointless.

I just don't want to be here anymore (not living, just... Ohio), I think It'd be better if I headed back to Arizona.

The past two days- the people I'm normally excited to see... I just didn't WANT to see them at all. Charlie and Chris came in from their town today and we usually kick it and have fun, and I usually get pumped when they show up... but I was just bummed, not because they came... but I just don't want to see anyone.

The past two days... I realized that there would only be a maximum of five people I'd miss if I were to move away (Clay, Fred, Amber, Lauren, and someone else). Those people are the only reason I'm still here, if I didn't have them- I'd move in an heartbeat.

I can't think of anything I want to stay here for anymore.
I don't think anyone would miss me after a week.
Really.

Who knows, maybe I'll just go back.

- Josh

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please don't leave Josh.
I'll cry forever.