Saturday, May 3, 2008

Poor managing skills.

Good (early) evening friends,

It's me- Josh.

I'm listening to "Common" right now, and thinking about a few things.

As for today, probably nothing will happen. I'll go to the park, and find that no one else is there, which will delight me, and discomfort me. I'll sit on a bench and probably come home. After I come home, I'll sit online for the remainder of the night, whoring myself to the Myspace audience.

Good times.

SO- I've realized that I have VERY poor managing skills with my blog.

I want to make the "I Hate Everything" into a running series on here, but I lack the initiative to keep up with some/any schedule. I just write when I feel like it, and I can't really control that.

I also haven't posted ANY album reviews in quite a while, but I think I might start doing that again.

Odds are, later tonight I'll write a bit lengthier post detailing schedules and stuff, and hopefully I'll stick to the schedule.

No comments: